Your Affiliation (institute, university, or company) and Other Contact Information
Log into the ASMS website.
Click on "My Account".
Under Your Profile, click on "Edit Profile".
Update your address information.
Make sure you click the SAVE button at the bottom of the page!
Avatar Image or Photo, Customize Using Gravatar
Avatars are simply graphical icons or images that allow you to identify yourself in our forums and account. At the moment, ASMS allows you to change your avatar using Gravatar. Gravatars are Globally Recognized Avatars that identify a user. The service is used in many areas across the web such as online forums like bbpress.org, chat-rooms, comment systems, WordPress websites, and many other online communities.
The service at the website gravatar.com stores all your Gravatars in one central place, to use on the sites that you want. Using the same email you used when signing up for Gravatar.com, after posting your comment, your new Gravatar will show up.
To upload a Gravatar:
1. Go to Gravatar.com
2. Click the Create Your Own Gravatar button.
3. You now be directed to a registration form, this will create you a wordpress.com account. If you already have a wordpress.com account, click the link above the form.
4. After creating your account, You will redirected to the My Gravatars page to manage your gravatars for each email you add. If you haven’t added a Gravatar yet, you will see a message with a link to add a new Gravatar.
5. After clicking the link to add a new avatar, you will sent to a screen to upload your new Gravatar image by either from your computer, an external url, and a webcam. You can use www.tinypng.com to reduce the file size of your photo (it needs to be under 1 MB). After uploading a few images you can also upload a photo from your past uploads.
6. After uploading your image you can now crop the photo then rate it, and now the image you uploaded should be your new gravatar to the email it is assigned. You can add a new image or an email address by hovering over your avatar to the right of your email address. Make sure that the email address on file with ASMS is the same one that is added to your Gravatar profile.