Most short courses are in-person at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, PA with the exception of several courses which are online-only following the conference (details below). View the Health & Safety Plan for in-person attendees.
Two-Day Courses on Saturday & Sunday, October 30 & 31, 2021
This page includes listing of all in-person only two-day courses with instructors, descriptions, and summary slides. NOTE: The 2021 Fall Workshop on MALDI Imaging Mass Spectrometry will run in parallel with two-day short courses at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
One-Day Courses on Sunday, October 31, 2021
This page includes listing of all in-person only one-day courses with instructors, descriptions, and summary slides.
Online-Only Course on Saturday & Sunday, November 13 & 14, 2021
This page includes listing of courses that are online-only following the conference in Philadelphia. A special registration for this online-only course will be opened in mid-September.
Registration for In-Person Short Courses & Fall Workshop
Register using the annual conference registration online. It is possible to register for a short course or fall workshop only (annual conference registration is not required.)
Registration Deadlines for In-Person Short Course & Fall Workshop
- Short courses & fall workshop will close as capacities are reached (this could be prior to deadlines listed below.)
- Advance rate fees in effect through September 30. After this date fees increase by $50.
- October 22 is the final deadline to register for any short course or the fall workshop. There is no registration available after October 22. There is no onsite registration.
Fees for In-Person Short Course & Fall Workshop
Fees include advance email download of course slides, lunch, and refreshment breaks on short course or fall workshop day(s).
- Two-Day Courses: $400 for ASMS members; $700 for non-members; $150 for students. After Sept 30 fees increase by $50.
- One-Day Courses: $300 for ASMS Members, $500 for non-members; $75 for students. After Sept 30 fees increase by $50.
Online Short Course Registration
A special registration will open in early September for the several online-only courses offered on November 13 & 14, 2021 (separate from annual conference & in-person short courses and fall workshop registration.)