Short courses accessed below are in-person only at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA. Most short courses are two days on Saturday and Sunday, but there are several one-day short courses on Sunday.
Go to listing of Two-Day In-Person Short Courses for Saturday & Sunday, June 1 - 2, 2024
Go to listing of One-Day In-Person Short Courses on Saturday, June 1 AND Sunday, June 2, 2024
About Online-only Short Courses. We will continue to offer online-only short courses asynchronous to the annual conference. We will announce the next round of online-only short courses over the Summer. Learn more about ASMS Online Short Courses.
Short Course Registration for Courses at the Annual Conference (in-person)
TO REGISTER - Use the Registration page for annual conference to register for a short course. Annual conference registration is not required.
- It is possible to register for a short course only (annual conference registration is not required.)
- The short course will be cancelled if there are not at least 20 students as of April 30.
- All short courses are subject to close before the April 30 advance registration deadline based on class size limits set by instructors.
- Late registration for all courses closes on May 24. There is no onsite registration for short courses.
Short Course Fees include advance download of course slides (download link sent via email 3-5 days before course), lunch, and refreshment breaks on short course days.
- Two-Day Courses: $500 for ASMS members ($550 after April 30); $850 for non-members ($900 after April 30); $180 for students ($230 after April 30).
- One-Day Courses: $375 for ASMS members ($425 after April 30); $625 for non-members ($675 after April 30); $100 for students ($150 after April 30)
- After April 30, fees increase by $50.
Cancellation Policy. $50 processing fee for cancellation notices received by firstname.lastname@example.org before May 15. After May 15, no refunds.