Travel Stipend Application Closed on September 16
Travel stipend recipients will receive a free registration to the Fall Workshop and a travel stipend of up to $750.
- At least two years of DIA experience, this in NOT an introductory workshop for new users.
- Attendees need to bring a laptop that they can download and install software on.
- PC laptops are preferred over MACs.
Eligibility & Requirements
Applicants must be a full-time graduate student or post-doc within two years of first appointment.
- Applicant must not have received Sanibel, Fall Workshop, Asilomar Conference nor Annual Conference Graduate Student travel award within the calendar year of the conference.
- Limit of one applicant per research group (student or post-doc).
- Letter of recommendation from advisor. Applicant may upload in the online application or advisor may email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letter must be received by the application deadline.
- 250-word max applicant statement.
- ASMS membership. Preference may be given to students and postdocs that are members of ASMS.
Instructions to Apply
- Complete the online application form and click the 'Submit Form' button at the end. You will receive a confirmation email (sent to applicant email address entered in the online form).
- A letter of recommendation from your advisor / professor is required. Applicant may upload the letter to the form directly or advisor may send their letter via email to email@example.com. Application is NOT complete until this letter is received or uploaded. Applicant is responsible for insuring that letter is either uploaded with this online application or sent to office via email (by advisor).