Review and Notification Process for Abstracts
The review process for all abstracts will begin promptly on July 14. For this reason there is a HARD DEADLINE for abstract submission on July 13. Late submissions are not possible.
Following review we plan to send notifications on August 6 or 8, 2021. Sender for abstract notifications is email@example.com. This is the same sender for all other ASMS transactions (membership dues receipt, registration receipt, abstract submission receipt.) If you have not already done so, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to safe-sender list in your email program/software.
Word Limits and Instructions for Online Abstract Submission
Before entering your abstract, assemble the following:
- Title – Limit 20 words
- Introduction – Limit 120 words
- Methods – Limit 120 words
- Preliminary data – Limit 300 words
- Novel aspect – Limit 20 words
- All of the co-author names, affiliations (institute/company) and their email address. IMPORTANT: Help recognize your co-authors correctly by carefully entering their name as it commonly appears on their publications.
- Session selection - If you wish to be considered for an Oral you will be prompted for a 1st and 2nd choice. There is no oral-only option, you must be willing to present a poster if you opt for oral consideration. For poster-only, simply skip the oral session preferences.
Click "Next" at the end of each page to proceed through the entry process. Your abstract will not be submitted until you click "Submit Abstract" at the end. You and your co-authors will receive an email receipt to confirm your submission. Abstract entry sessions will time out after 10 minutes of inactivity. If you leave your computer and come back to it after the auto-timeout you will need to log back in.