Upload Your Submission for the Conference Proceedings April 15 - June 16
The conference proceedings upload is required and a responsibilty for the submitting author of all accepted abstracts. The abstract acceptance notices sent in March alerted all submitting authors to this requirement and responsibility. Failure to upload may prohibit your ability to present at ASMS 2024.
Deadline for upload is extended to June 16 (Midnight, Pacific Time). PDF format only for uploads. Any non-PDF uploads will be deleted before the Proceedings is made available.
NOTE: ONLY the Submitting author may upload file for the proceedings.
Scroll down for instructions for 'How to Upload Your Proceedings File'.
What can I upload for my Poster?
This may be the actual poster you presented (saved as PDF) it may also be a longer abstract, figures are fine, saved as PDF.
What can I upload for my Oral?
This may be your talk slides saved as PDF or an extended abstract saved as PDF (graphs and figures are permissible).
How to Upload Your Proceedings File
Follow these simple steps to upload your PDF for the conference proceedings. If you cannot figure this out or you are the presenting author, PLEASE just email your file to email@example.com. Your file MUST be labeled with your poster or oral presentation code. For example, MP 999_My poster title.pdf.
- Go to Abstract site (you will be prompted to login to ASMS, if you are not already signed in). If the hyperlink does not function, please go to www.abstracts.asms.org in a new tab on your browser.
- Select the click 'View my Drafts and Submissions' for the ASMS 2022 Minneapolis conference.
- Click the blue upload icon for each submitted/accepted abstract and proceed to upload your PDF.
- If you are submitting author for more than one abstract, select the 'Home' tab after your first upload and repeat steps 2-3.
Need additional help? View this how-to document with screenshots of the process.
Can you edit your proceedings submission (replace your PDF)? Yes, as long as this is done by June 16. To replace your already uploaded PDF. Return to abstract site and click your abstract title. A window will appear allowing you to delete a submission and update.
Note to Submitting Authors of Orals : ASMS will substitute a PDF of the slides from a speakers talk if the speaker fails to submit to the Proceedings in one of the formats above. Please take action on your own, the upload of 100's of missing files is time consuming and delays the release of the Proceedings for all.
More About the Conference Proceedings
The official ASMS Conference Proceedings is a valuable record of the oral and poster presentations at the meeting. Authors are strongly required to submit their contributions to the Proceedings. Posters and slides from oral presentations may be submitted in their entirety. Alternatively, a summary of the presentation including representative figures (an "extended abstract") may be prepared.
PDF format is required. Refer to the following resources for preparation of your submission:
- Guidelines for Preparation of "extended abstract"
- Guidance for Generation of PDF (for Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft products).