All Posters Have Responsibility to Upload Files
Posters are an important part of the ASMS conference. There are two required uploads on separate platforms. The same file may be used for both uploads, if desired.
- Upload for Mobile App & Online Planner by Poster PRESENTER. Deadline is extended to June 5 (before conference starts).
- Upload for Conference Proceedings by SUBMITTING Author. Deadline extended to June 27.
Submitting Author Upload for Conference Proceedings
The official ASMS Conference Proceedings is a valuable record of the oral and poster presentations at the meeting.
The upload for conference proceedings must be made by the person that submitted the poster abstract (aka the submitting author). In many cases the submitting author is the same person as the presenter, but this is not necessarily the case.
Failure to upload for the conference proceedings may prohibit your ability to submit an abstract for ASMS 2024.
What should I upload for my poster? What should I upload for my oral?
Posters: You should upload a PDF of the actual poster OR an extended abstract may be used.
Orals: Upload your presentation slides (save as PDF first)
What is the upload deadline for conference proceedings.
Deadline is June 16. We provide a buffer of one week post-conference in case there are final adjustments to the poster or extended abstract you wish to incorporate into your proceedings upload file.
How to Upload Your Proceedings File
For submitting authors only (the person who submitted the poster abstract in Jan-Feb 2023):
Follow these simple steps to upload your PDF for the conference proceedings.
- Go to Abstract site (you will be prompted to login to ASMS, if you are not already signed in). If the hyperlink does not function, please go to www.abstracts.asms.org in a new tab on your browser.
- Select the click 'View my Drafts and Submissions' for the ASMS 2023 Houston conference.
- Click the blue upload icon for each submitted/accepted abstract and proceed to upload your PDF.
- If you are submitting author for more than one abstract, select the 'Home' tab after your first upload and repeat steps 2-3.
Need additional help? View this how-to document with screenshots of the process.
If you cannot figure this out or you are the presenting author, PLEASE just email your file to email@example.com. Your file MUST be labeled with your poster or oral presentation code. For example, MP 999_My poster title.pdf.
Can you edit your proceedings submission (replace your PDF)? Yes, as long as this is done by June 16. To replace your already uploaded PDF. Return to abstract site and click your abstract title. A window will appear allowing you to delete a submission and update.