Travel stipends of up to $750 each available are available to graduate students and post-docs within two years of first appointment. Stipend recipients will also receive complimentary registration.
Application deadline is November 29, 2019
Go to Online Application for Sanibel Conference Stipends
Eligibility & Requirements
- Applicant must be a full-time graduate student or post-doc within two years of first appointment.
- Applicant must not have received other ASMS small conference funding within the past year.
- Limit of one applicant per group (student or post-doc).
- Applicants must submit (separately via abstract submission) an abstract for poster presentation at the 2020 Sanibel conference. Please note you will need to submit your abstract in advance of the abstract deadline.
- Letter of recommendation from advisor. Applicant may upload in the online application or advisor may email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letter must be received by the application deadline.