The ASMS 34th Sanibel Conference is planned as an IN-PERSON conference. By registering for the conference participants acknowledge that COVID-19 is an infectious virus that spreads easily through person-to-person contact and may cause serious illness to individuals who are unvaccinated and/or have certain medical risk factors. Participants understand attending ASMS Sanibel Conference may increase the risk of contracting COVID-19. Participants freely and voluntarily assume the risk of COVID-19 exposure and infection.
If you are registering someone other than yourself or need to pay by check, please use the Printable Registration Form.
Conference Registration Fees - Advance Deadline is December 15
- $400, ASMS Members (Regular and Emeritus); $450 after advance deadline
- $600, Non-Members; $650 after advance deadline
- $175, Students*; $225 after advance deadline
* Must be a full-time student in a degree program.
- $200 Offsite Fee, if you are not a local resident and not staying at the Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront.
Lodging (hotel room) at the Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront is not included with conference registration. To reserve a hotel room at the Hilton, please go to the Lodging & Travel page.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Written notification of registration cancellations received on or before January 12 will be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee. Please send written notice of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.